Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are job posted every few hours?

mario-chirinos
Community Guru
Mario C Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
11 of 12

come on Valeria those are the same job post I even put more in the last screenshot, and also one shows the saved job hart which I just click once and apear in both of them. Those are the same jobs. 

THey dont apear togeter I got that vewi after closing other posts with the X, but the point here is that I am not able to progress in reading the jobs feed becuase the same jobs keep apearing again and again. 

I am 99.99% sure this is a general issue not just mine and that it is not solved by clearing the cache or the cookies

mario-chirinos
Community Guru
Mario C Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
12 of 12

@Valeria K , I am not using the Html5  searh neither the problem is just related with thise jobs . Please try this in the main job page search keep closing post and loading new one it wont be long before the jobs that hou have already closed (using X)  will appear again.

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Mario,

I have been checking your saved search for "html5" and your Job Feed these couple of days and I haven't been able to replicate the problem you have with the same job showing several times. There are a couple of jobs with the same title, but they are different jobs and had different urls.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS