cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments in proposal not visible

Community Leader
Gary Val T Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
71 of 75

Rahul - Don't hold your breath. Allegedly (according to an update several days ago), the problem has been resolved. Then, according to a follow-up notice, the "fix" has not yet been implemented. That makes no sense to me. If they know how to fix the problem then why not implement the fix? I have become doubtful that anyone has actually figured out how to fix the problem. Hence, there really is no "fix" to be implemented. I hope I'm wrong about that but the days drag on and the issue persists.

When these problems come up, the so-called "moderators" continually tell us "the team" is working on it. But I'm seriously beginning to wonder if there really is a "team" in terms of any programing techs whose job is to maintain the site and fix the various issues. In any case, according the "moderators", the attachments are getting through to the clients. 

Community Guru
Rahul V Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
72 of 75

yeah i agree why fix is not implemented..even if according to moderaters if the attachments are going through it seriously create doubts in mind of freelancers whether the attachments are really going through until they are not shown in proposal.

so i have decided not to attach anything until this issue is sortedSmiley Sad and i hope this is the last issue as there have been plenty of other issues discussed here in last few daysSmiley Sad

Swaraj M Member Since: Jul 18, 2016
73 of 75

Work samples not showing up attached with my proposals after I send it in. Anyone else facing the same issue?

Highlighted
Annanda S Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
74 of 75

My attachments are uploaded and I saw them in my proposal but after I've sent the proposal and when I view it I can only see my cover letter without attachments! Please help!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
75 of 75

Hi Annanda,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. I'll share this report with our team so that they can reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS