cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attachments not showing in proposal

Ace Contributor
Gary Val T Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
1 of 73

Normally, when I include attachements (jpg files) in my proposal, I can then see those attachments after I hit the "Submit a Proposal" button and review my proposal. But now, for some reason, after I hit the "Submit a Proposal" button, the attachments are no longer visible when I review my proposal. So I have no idea if they've reached the client or not. For all I know, they've vanished into cyberspace somewhere. If that's the case, it's embarassing to me because in the cover letter I've told the client that I've attached relevant examples of my work. But if there are no examples attached, the client is likely to have doubts about my credibility and competence. Why is this happening? This has never happened before, at least not to me. Anyone else having this problem??? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 73

Hi Gary,

Just to confirm that our team is aware about this and is working on resolving it as soon as possible, our team will also create a ticket for you. Thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Gary Val T Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
3 of 73
Thank you!!! Hope it gets resolved soon!
Stefan T Member Since: Oct 24, 2017
4 of 73
Hello!

I have same problem. I check old proposals and also I can't see attached files same thing in the recent proposals. I'm afraid that client won't see my attached files and because that reason he/she won't consider my proposal.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thank you.
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 73

Hi Stefan,

I understand your concern and while our team is working on fixing the issue, I'd like to clarify that attached files are displayed as expected on the clients' end for all affected freelancers, including you. I've taken an extra step and can confirm the three files you attached to your most recently submitted proposal are shown on the client's end. 

Stefan T Member Since: Oct 24, 2017
6 of 73
Thank you so much!
It's a big relief knowing that.
Lona T Member Since: May 20, 2018
7 of 73

today i submitted a couple of proposals and i noticed the uploaded files of my work arent showing after submitting.  is this something new that i cant see what i submitted to the client on the proposal? 
thanks for any insight anyone may have on this.. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 73

Hi Lona, 

I shared this with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Lona T Member Since: May 20, 2018
9 of 73

thanks im hoping they can see my files even though i couldnt.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
10 of 73

Hi Lona,

I can confirm the issue is preventing attached files from being displayed when looking at proposals on the freelancers' end while they are showing up as expected on the client's end. I checked one of the jobs you submitted a proposal for recently and can confirm the files you attached are displayed on the client's end.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS