cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attachments not showing in proposal

Christine A Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
11 of 74
Thank you. I have now submitted two proposals. In the first, it was not possible to upload supporting documents; in the second I could upload the documents, but in the view of my application after submission – could not see them.
Could be teething problems of a new user – trying to simplify the process.
Regards
Christine A
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 74

Hi Christine,

I have shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket and keep you updated regarding this issue. Please check Vladimir's reply above and note that files attached to the proposals are showing up as expected on the client's end. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Randy M Member Since: Aug 23, 2015
13 of 74

I too have run into this problem.  I started noticing it about 2 days ago.  At first I thought, "Hmmm, I could have SWORN that I attached the files but they are not there."  So, today I paid very close attention, while writing my proposal, I attached files.  It was obviouis that I had attached the files but the second that I clicked on the submit botton, those attached files did not show on my end.  It looked as if I had not attached anything.

I just got off the phone with tech support.  They check into it and confirmed that the attached files DO show up on the prospective client's end even though they are not visible on my end.  I already have a ticket for this problem but just wanted to make people aware that it is a global problem and that it isn't just them.

Thanks !

Jasmine W Member Since: Nov 25, 2016
14 of 74

Good Morning.

I am having trouble with sample files that I attached to my recent proposals. When I went back to the lastest prospoals I sent out, I noticed my sample attachments were not visable. Did it get to the client? Is there a glitch? My links show up but not my file attachment. Apparently, I am not the only one with this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Jasmine Warren

Ace Contributor
Olga P Member Since: Aug 26, 2017
15 of 74

They are not visible but be sure clients got them. Also clientes receive your Upwork profile along with your proposal so make sure you have your portfolio up to date.

Nivil G Member Since: Jul 9, 2018
16 of 74

Just noticed uploaded sample files aren't showing after submitting the proposal. Is this an update or a techical glitch? How do I know whether they've reached the client or not? Any help is appreciated. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
17 of 74

Hi Nivil,

I'll share your account information with our team so that they can reach out to you directly via support ticket and keep you updated regarding this issue. Please, note that files attached to the proposals are showing up as expected on the client's end. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nivil G Member Since: Jul 9, 2018
18 of 74

Hi Bojan,

Good to know that files are visible to the clients. Thank you for your help.

- Nivil

Junaid K Member Since: Nov 22, 2018
19 of 74

Hello,

My attachments are not displayed with my proposal when i press the submit proposal  button. I don't know where they are gone. Can anyone fix this . thanks

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
20 of 74

Hi Junaid,

We're sorry about the confusion, this is a known issue and we can confirm the files attached to your proposals are displayed on the cleints' end. We'll follow up on this thread once we receive an update from our team, thank you for your patience.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS