cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attachments not showing in proposal

Community Leader
Gary Val T Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
21 of 73

When the techs are working to solve the problem of the attachments not displaying on the freelancer's end will they also fix the problem of the attachments not displaying in the order in which they were were attached? That's been an ongoing problem for a long time and apparently no one with the ability to do anything about it has ever bothered to actually do anything about it. It would be nice to have both issues resolved but I'm not holding my breath. Man Wink 

Ace Contributor
Ahmed F Member Since: Nov 26, 2018
22 of 73

I used to see the inline attachments at the footer of any job proposal I submit. Now, it disappeared! I can only find the cover letter, but not the attachments, when I check the "Proposal details" section. Is there any way to fix that issue from my end, or should I directly open a ticket?

---------------------------------
"A half truth is a whole lie."
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
23 of 73

Hi Ahmed,

I checked this for you and confirmed that your attachments are showing on Client's end as expected. I'll share your account information with our team so that they can reach out to you directly via support ticket and keep you updated regarding this issue. We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dionyssis L Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
24 of 73

Hello,

I am having the same problem for some days now.

Can someone check if the files I am attaching within the proposals, are shown in the potential client's end?

regards

Dionyssis

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
25 of 73

Hi Dionyssis,

I went ahead and checked your proposal on the client's end and the attachment is showing. The client is able to access it.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Dionyssis L Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
26 of 73

Thank you Valeria

I hope this issue is going to be resolved soon

regards

Dionyssis

Community Leader
27 of 73

Dionyssis, I would count on it being resolved soon. It's like the issue of the attachments not showing up in the order in which they were uploaded. We kept hearing that "the team" is looking into it but nothing was ever done to fix it. The "team" is kind of like some mysterious entity that I'm beginning to think doesn't really exist and that maybe this site just runs on automatic pilot with no one actually engaged in maintaining it. Or maybe the "Team" is actually a group of gods that exist somewhere in another dimension and we're just not praying hard enough to reach them. Who knows? Truth, they say, is often stranger than fiction. Man Wink 

Community Leader
28 of 73

Meant to say I wouldn't count on it being resolved soon. (Why can't "the team" give us an edit button for these message fields?) Smiley Frustrated

Victor S Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
29 of 73

Hello,

When I attach a file to my proposal. It is not seen in proposal, contrary as it was earlier.

I have to use dropbox link insteasd.

What happened?

Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
30 of 73

Hi Victor,

Just to confirm that this is a known problem and our team is working on resolving it. I also checked your proposal from the clients end and your attachment is showing. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS