Did you mean: 

attachments not showing in proposal

Victor S Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
31 of 73

Thank you

Oguzhan S Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
32 of 73

Hi.

I also got this situation today while I sent several proposal.

I talked to your customer care center via chat.

I cleared the cache and used different browsers but the result is the same.

Attachments are uploaded and I see them in my proposal but when I sent the proposal I only see my cover letter without attachments.

Do they reach the client? How can I know?

Thank you

Oguzhan

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
33 of 73

Hi Oguzhan,

I can confirm that files you attach to your proposals are visible on the clients' end. Additionally, our engineers are working on releasing the fix for this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Oguzhan S Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
34 of 73

If they see the attachments that's fine. thank you.

Michael T Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
35 of 73

Hi,

I'm also encountering this problem on recent proposals. Judging by the posts above, the client can probably see my attachments, but I would feel more comfortable with confirmation.

--Mike

Chaichan K Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
36 of 73

I've been submitting a couple proposals lately with my work sample, and I check that I had attached properly. However, when I look at my own submitted proposals details, I don't see any of my attachment files, only the cover letter. Is this normal? Because I'm worried about the client can't see it as well.

Ace Contributor
Joseph M Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
37 of 73

This is not normal.  I can see my own attachments just fine.  For the time being, until you get a resolution, you could upload your files to a file host, or use Dropbox/Drive/etc.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
38 of 73

Hi Chaichan, 

There was a recent issue which has since been resolved. Please try clearing your cookies to see if the issue persists for you, or try using a different browser. Let us know how it goes!

-Avery
Untitled
Chaichan K Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
39 of 73

Thanks for answering, Avery.

I've tried the methods you suggest; clearing cookies, used both Chrome and Firefox, but I still can't see my own work sample. What should I do?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
40 of 73

Hi Chaichan, 

Vladimir has confirmed on his message above, the fix hasn't been implemented, that's why you're still not seeing attachments you're adding to your proposals. We'll follow up here once we receive a confirmation that the issue has been resolved.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS