cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attachments not showing in proposal

Therese Merll J Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
41 of 73

Hi, I just applied for a job post today and upon submitting the proposal, my attached file disappeared. It's my resume. I don't know why. I withdrawed my first proposal and then resubmitted but the problem still persists. Please help.

Edited: I checked my archived proposals, the attachments there are missing too. If I remember correctly, they used to be there. I used to see them in green links at the bottom of my proposals. Please help.

Ace Contributor
Emanuela L Member Since: Apr 2, 2017
42 of 73

Same happened to me, and I am still waiting for a solution!

It's unbelievable that we pay from 10% to 20% of fees to Upwork and we get the following "no services":

1-Waisting  connections because we can not apply in the right way (I have wasted a couple of connection while trying to attach a file on it)

2-We can not count on human customer service and we must necessarily turn to the community, where the moderators seem not getting our requests  (I reported the problem on January 12th and I have not yet received a solution yet).

What is happening Upwork???

Hope I will get a solution to this issue soon.

Ace Contributor
43 of 73

I tried to send a proposal with an attachment (examples of past work), but the doc hasn't been attached.

Is there any problem?

Erin B Member Since: Mar 22, 2017
44 of 73

Hi, Emanuela:

What is the format of the document you're trying to attach?  And what is the file size of the document?  Also, do you have any screenshots that may be relevant to this issue?

Best,

Erin

Ace Contributor
45 of 73

It's a PDF file, the size is 121 KB. I do not have any relevant screenshot

Please, try to fix the issue soon, because I cannot submit my proposal.

Ace Contributor
46 of 73

Do you have any news about the issue? I already wasted a couple of connection for that...I am waiting for your response for sending the proposal again

Alex S Member Since: Jan 15, 2019
47 of 73

Hi,

I have the same issue here.

Thanks.

Dmytro L Member Since: Feb 2, 2018
48 of 73

Hi Alex!

I contacted Upwork Support and they told me that they are already working on this issue and that my clients see attachments. The problem is that only freelancers can't see them. But anything else works well.

Hope this will help you. Have a great day!

Community Guru
Rahul V Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
49 of 73

hi avery

there have been number of posts about this issue but yet to hear of any clarification from upwork when this issue is going to be resolved

please update us on this

Rahul

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
50 of 73

Hi Rahul, 

I'm unable to confirm an estitmation when this will be resolved but please know that our engineers are staying on top of this issue so that it can be resolved soon. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS