cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attachments not showing in proposal

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
51 of 74

Hi Rahul, 

I'm unable to confirm an estitmation when this will be resolved but please know that our engineers are staying on top of this issue so that it can be resolved soon. 

-Avery
Untitled
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
52 of 74

Hi Dmytro,

Can you please send me a PM with the details of the job you are referring to so I can check? Thank you!

Joanne
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
53 of 74

Hi All,

The team just recently released a fix for this issue. Please, let us know if you still don't see attachments on proposals you send going forward. To confirm, this issue wasn't affecting the way attachments in proposals are shown to clients.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ahmed F Member Since: Nov 26, 2018
54 of 74

Unforunately, the issue still occurs in my end. I am using the latest version of Google Chrome.

---------------------------------
"A half truth is a whole lie."
55 of 74

Hi Ahmed, 

Before I proceed, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists for you?

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Gary Val T Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
56 of 74

Seems like everyone is having this problem. Therefore it's unlikely that cache or browser has anything to do with it. A recent update said the problem has been fixed. Then an update to that update said the problem has been fixed but that the "fix" has not yet been implemented. Makes me wonder if UpWork's left hand knows what its right hand is doing.

And so the plot thickens. Will the mystery of the missing attachments ever get solved?  Stay tuned for the next chapter in this exciting drama. Smiley LOL

Stefan T Member Since: Oct 24, 2017
57 of 74
Hi,
I still have same problem even when I changed browser. Hope that you'll fix the problem soon.
Thank you!
Michael T Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
58 of 74

I also tried another browser (with cleared cookies and cache) and submitted another proposal with attachments, but my attachments still aren't showing when I view the proposal.

59 of 74

Hi everyone, 

I would like to confirm that the team is looking into this further. We'll make sure to update this thread if we receive more information from them. 

-Avery
Untitled
Gulraiz Ahmad S Member Since: Feb 16, 2018
60 of 74

Hey,

I've been writing proposals all the day and at the end of the day I noticed none of the proposals has the attachments I have attached to show clients.

Upwork has no status update about such glitch if it is on their side. Is it happening to me or all the community is facing this? I don't even know if this is a problem or this is some update to the platform. Will those attachments appear to my clients or they are just gone?

What is going on fellas?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS