🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: authenticator app
Page options
e0848691
Community Member

authenticator app

Hello! I'm having issues with my authenticator app, I've factory reset my phone and now I can't link the authenticator app again, it's asking for a code, but does not give me the option to scan the QR code in Upwork. I can't modify anything without the app. Thanks!

18 REPLIES 18
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fernando Rafael,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I am having the same issue with the authenticator app.

Could you please resolve it?

Thank you

Hi MANIKANDAN,

Could you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing so that we can better assist you? 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hey Guys- how do I access the Authenticator App? I can’t recover my password. Thanks!

Thank you for reaching out to us, Cecilia Isabel.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Could you please help me with using the Authenticator app on Upwork.

I'm quite confused as I'm unable to view the details of my Freelancer account.

Account id- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Uma,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello I am having the same problem after resetting my phone... can you help me on this one too? I have ticket # 37337419 Thank you!

Hi Karl,

I can see that the team provided an update on that ticket with instructions on how to resolve the issue. Feel free to communicate with the team on the same support ticket if you need further assistance so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
584310d0
Community Member

Could you please help me, where can I get the "authenticator app on your mobile device" to find generated code?

nacicreative
Community Member

Hi Team,

I have a new phone and I've added an authenticator app,  but can't find where to scan or enter the code to add Upwork to my list of accounts on the app. Thanks in advance!

Hi Ignacio,

Do you still have your previous phone with you? You should be able to export the codes to your new phone from the authenticator app on the old one. After you do this, you will need to disable and re-enable your authenticator app in your Password & Security Settings to pair your new phone to your account. You can check this help article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
minchev
Community Member

Please help me as well. I lost my previous setup after a factory reset. My bad I don't have the code.

Hi Nikolay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

I also need help on this one, after resetting my phone, I lost access to my authenticator app. I have a ticket # 37337419

thanks in advance

I also have lost Upwork in authenticator app. I need it asap. Can you please help?

trumanb
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue now after rebooting my cell phone. This thread came up. I would appreciate your help.
I already requested help accessing an account (#37047574), which was sorted out, but for future cases, I would like to set UW authentication again.

stephanie_west
Community Member

I am also having trouble accessing the authenticator app, which app do you use?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths