🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » balance does not show payment received
Page options
mmagnani21
Community Member

balance does not show payment received

Hello! The person who hired me sent me the money. I have the invoice and everything. But how come when I go to my settings under Get Paid, it says that y balance is 0.00$?

**Edited for community guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Michela M wrote:

Hello! The person who hired me sent me the money. I have the invoice and everything. But how come when I go to my settings under Get Paid, it says that y balance is 0.00$?

Go to your "Reports Overview Page"

Familiarise yourself with how the payment process works and what the different tabs mean.

Your funds are most likely under Pending.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Petra - Did you make that payment outline yourself? It is terrific.

Joan S wrote:

Petra - Did you make that payment outline yourself? It is terrific.

Yup, a couple of years ago. Saves so much time trying to figure out where some person's money is...

Petra - I think Upwork should pay you for your schematic. It is great.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michela,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means funds are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on the date shown under the date details. Once funds become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button and withdraw the funds to the payment method. 

Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members