🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » bank details
Page options
chakrabortyprac
Community Member

bank details

hello

I have added my bank details last month. I am from bangladesh,south asia. Yesterday night,i have withdrawed 35$ and transfered them into local bank. then after 2/1 min it showed "due' on the trasaction history, today when i Have checked transaction again then I saw that(1st screenshot). I checked my transaction history imidietly, there were no due marking on the bank transfer (2nd screenshot).Then I have checked my bank details. I found a mistake that my branch swift code was not right,for that reason my city and branch addresses went wrong, Then I have corrected it. but could not change the swift code.the swift code was head offices code of the bank! since i didnot find an edit or change option on swift code section, thats why i have corrected the addresses and the city. I didnot recieve any messages from bank yet. Now please help me. Am i going to lose my $30 ! or it will be late??

**Edited for community guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prachy,

This withdrawal will return to your account once the transaction fails, which usually take from 7 to 10 days. If after 10-days, it still isn't reflecting on your Upwork account, please get back to us so that we can issue a trace for you.  Please make sure to have the right information on your payment method moving forward so that you can receive your withdrawn earnings on time.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths