cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bank payment

hseinkh88
Hussein K Member Since: Oct 6, 2016
1 of 6

If i put my account info and finished and didnt do a job and get payed does the bank take 30$ for nothing the withdrawl thing ? or just when i get payed from the project they take from the money 30$ ?and does this effect on anything i do outside the website ?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Hi Hussein,

I would venture to guess you're asking about the Wire Transfer withdrawal method and the fee charged for each transaction? The fee is charged only once you initiate a withdrawal and send your account balance to your bank account, and is not related to your contracts or the payments you receive on them.

Let me know if you were referring to a different process.

Untitled

View solution in original post

hseinkh88
Hussein K Member Since: Oct 6, 2016
3 of 6

Thank you so much for the answer

innocentcv
Scott I Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
4 of 6

Hello, I am quite new to Upwork

and looking for a customer contact number / email is harder than anything

I really hope someone can help me.

I have requested the funds are send to my bank account - and the fee has already been taken for you to do that, how long does it take to hit my account? Considering a fee is paid surely this would be quick?

Thanks,

Scott 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 6

You do not need to contact Support. 

International bank transfers always take a few days, usually 2 to 5 business days. When I lived in the U.K. my money arrived in my Royal Bank of Scotland by Saturday morning when I withdrew Wednesday 9 times out of 10. 

It is quicker via wire, but that can only go to a US Dollar account (not one in £ ) and costs $ 30

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Scott,

Please note that DLB transfers usually take up to four working days to process and funds to arrive in the receiving bank account, after they have been processed on Upwork. Our team will also respond on the support request you submitted.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS