Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bank payments in Namibia bank account

Highlighted
Martin B Member Since: Jun 15, 2017
1 of 6

Hi All.

I have a problem. Since Upwork does not support skrill any more I am not able to transfer money into my bank account in Namibia.

Neither PayPal nor Payoneer support withdrawels to Namibia bank accounts.

Wire transfer is way to expensive. Anyone with a suggestion how I can manage to get my money into my bank account here in Namibia?

Highlighted
Millisa W Member Since: Jun 15, 2017
2 of 6

I find it funny that our questions are the only ones with no replies from anyone.  They must pick and choose what they want to answer.  Strange for a site that offers so much help....  I can't even send perposals until they verify my banking....  Hope you find your answer!  Best of luck!

Highlighted
Martin B Member Since: Jun 15, 2017
3 of 6

I never had this problem when Upwork still had the Skrill option as payout. But since they don't have that option any more I have funds available but currently no way to get it into my bank account.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 6

Martin,

We understand your concern and we continue working on providing more options for freelancers in different countries to access their earnings. Unfortunately, for various reasons we had to stop working with Skrill. If you have Payoneer card you should be able to withdraw your funds from it using ATM.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Francois P Member Since: Mar 9, 2020
5 of 6

Hi There

Has the payment methods to Namibian accounts been sorted out? Im also from Namibia

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 6

Hi Francois,

You can find payment methods available in your country by going to your Settings> Get Paid and clicking Add a Payment method. Check out this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS