cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bid range : freelancer plus

nazmam6
Nazma A Member Since: Jul 21, 2016
1 of 8

Sir i upgraded freelancer plus account.but when i want to apply any job,bid range is not showing.

when i move my curser on proposals i see a messege like that "this range include relevant proposals but does not include proposals that are withdrawn,declined or acheieved.something like that.

can any one help that i can see max bid,min bid and average bid.

advance thanks

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 8

Hi Nazma, 

I just checked your account and can see that bid ranges are available on the job posts in your feed. Please try clearing your cache and cookies and let us know if the issue still persists. 

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 6.14.08 PM.png

~ Avery
Upwork
nazmam6
3 of 8

hey mam 

i clear all cache and cookies of my browser.

after that it was just one one time that i can see bid range.

and then again i am not able to show anything about bid range.

i open upwork in incognito window where cache and cookies are deleted automaticaly.

but i am sorry to say that i got nothing.

thnx

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 8

Hi Nazma,

Could you please attach a screenshot of what you see in the Preferred Qualifications/Activity on this job section of any job posting, similar to Avery's screenshot?

Also, note that bid ranges will only show on jobs that have proposals.

~ Valeria
Upwork
nazmam6
5 of 8

sure mam

here are 2 sucreenshots.

khurram4m
Community Guru
Khurram J Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
6 of 8

@Nazma A wrote:

sure mam

here are 2 sucreenshots.

It seems you are trying to look at bid range too early it sometimes take few more bids before bid range start to show up, your both screenshots are saying there are less than 5 proposals, try looking at jobs with 5 - 10 proposals or above

nazmam6
7 of 8

Sir may be you are right.

but sucreenshot of "avery o" above in ths discussion tell me that we can see bid range when proposals are less then five.

kindly see above sucreen shot of "Avery o".where also proposals are less then five.

thnx

khurram4m
Community Guru
Khurram J Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
8 of 8

@Nazma A wrote:

Sir may be you are right.

but sucreenshot of "avery o" above in ths discussion tell me that we can see bid range when proposals are less then five.

kindly see above sucreen shot of "Avery o".where also proposals are less then five.

thnx

Yes you are right ,I have just given a possibility because "less than 5" also means there are no bidders yet , by the way there are no Sirs here Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS