🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: biding range not shown
Page options
orcio
Community Member

biding range not shown

Hi, there are more than 20 bindings in a job bost, but I'm not able to see biding range.

Does it mean my proposal was excluded somehow?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
baxit222
Community Member

Dear,
To see a bidding range on jobs posts you have to upgrade your profile to Upwork Freelancer plus.
You have to invest your $10 per month to see bid range on every job post you wish to apply on.
Thank you.
arturo73
Community Member

only paid accounts can see the biding range...just in case you have a free account...

If you use upwork a lot I really recommend upgrading its absolutely worth avery penny

petra_r
Community Member

He has the plus membership (as he has a personalised url)

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Horacio,

I see that job had already been closed. I'm currently checking if that's the reason why bid range doesn't show. Do you see bid ranges on other jobs you view?

~ Valeria
Upwork

It happened twice, and at the moment I saw this behavior the job was still open.

I need to know, from the point of view of clients, does she have a tool to remove my proposal by any parameter like the price? what happens if it was rejected and I change the price? would it be listed again?

petra_r
Community Member

Horacio C wrote:

I need to know, from the point of view of clients, does she have a tool to remove my proposal by any parameter like the price? what happens if it was rejected and I change the price? would it be listed again?

Sure, clients can archive your proposal at any time and for any reason. Or decline it.

That does not stop you seeing the range, your bid just won't be included in it any longer.

No, if you "change the price" when you were archived or declined, you'll still be archived or declined.

Neither has an effect on your ability to see the bid range.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths