🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » billing issue
Page options
1cfb021d
Community Member

billing issue

hey i am currently experiencing issue with my billing system nor my card or paypal business account is helping me to buy premium features or connect kindly help

it say inactive below it

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rohit, 

I checked your account and you may need to add an alternative payment method to your PayPal wallet in order to add your PayPal account as a billing method on Upwork.

In the meantime, please add an alternative billing method to your account to be able to upgrade your membership plan. 

~ Avery
Upwork
1cfb021d
Community Member

when i use my visa card it says Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

when i try to use my mastercard it say ->redirect to issuer bank page->i will receive an otp on my phone for payment then it says on upwork this->Select the "Add Connects" button to continue.

when i try to use my paypal-> Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.(it says this error message )

i tried my friend paypal->Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.(its the same as previous)

PS- i have made a business paypal account and i am a citizen of INDIA.

kindly respond back. thank you

i am thinking maybe i have to enable international transaction on my bank account but i couldnt figure out paypal error maybe i have some setting which doesnt allow paypal to pay for upwork .....

Hi Rohit.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members