cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing method problem

dina_vukovic
Dina V Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
1 of 2

Hello,  I am not sure if my payment method is set-up propertly. I am ex-e-lance user, and when I moved to Upwork my information was authomatically imported.   When I go to Billing Methods it is said that I have not set up any billing methods yet, and when I go to Add Billing Method, and fill all info about my Payoneer Card it is said that it didnt pass security check...  When I go to Get Paid - in second row - Schedule - it is said: Twice per month (next on Apr 5) to Payoneer Debit Card - my name, which means that data about my card is in.   At the same page, in the third row - Payment Methods - it is written Payoneer Debit Card -my name. When I go to Add Method there is no option for me to Set Up Payoneer card, so I am not sure if everything is OK,  Please help me to resolve this issue,  I have never received any money trough UPwork platform  Thank you

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Dina,

Please note that you can't use Payoneer as a billing method on Upwork but can add a credit card and use it for making payments. You've already added a Payoneer account as a payment option a couple of years ago on your Get Paid page, which is used for withdrawing your earnings.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS