🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: block profile
Page options
nidaawan786
Community Member

block profile

Hy every one I face problem when i open My freelancing account in new tab its blank 

on domine show this about::blank#blocked what is this Is my profile is block 

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nida,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Make sure there aren't any pop -up or ad-blockers on your browser that would cause this. Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
6b0037b5
Community Member

I am also facing the same problem. I checked it in different browser but still get about::blank#blocked when I click my profile. How do I solve this? I just applied yesterday, and haven't got any mail if my account was suspended. 

Hi Sanisha,

Could you please share a screenshot of where you're exactly clicking so that I can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. Whenever I click my name from the dropdown menu on the upper right, nothing happens. But when I right-click and select open link in a new tab, it says in the URL about:blank#blocked. Here is the screenshot for your reference. What does this error mean? 

upwork error_2.PNG

Thanks,

Karla

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karla,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
kgonzalvo
Community Member

Hi,

Tried using another browser (Chrome) but I still experience the same issue.
Will this affect my applications to clients?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karla,

No, this does not affect your profile or your proposals. The option you're using has no link, it has no effect when you click on it. It has the purpose to switch between contexts for users that have more than one under their account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths