🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: bonus on hourly contract - how to do?
Page options
leeannmerrill
Community Member

bonus on hourly contract - how to do?

I have a regular work with a client on an hourly contract. Last week I forgot to log my hours.  My client is fine with paying me for the hours as a bonus but he's asking me how to do it. I'm not finding this info, can anyone give me clear directions (it looks like there's just a "pay a bonus" button for fixed price contracts but not finding the info on hourly contract bonuses)?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Lee Ann,

Your client can issue a bonus payment on the contract by going to jobs and under contracts page they can select the contract that you are referring to and in the upper right corner of contract room, they may find three dots that will show you Give Bonus when selected. Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Lee Ann:

The "pay bonus" tool is a client-side tool that can be used with any contract.

There is nothing different about using it with an hourly contract versus a fixed-price contract.

Thanks Preston!  What should I tell him to look for exactly?

Hi Lee Ann,

Your client can issue a bonus payment on the contract by going to jobs and under contracts page they can select the contract that you are referring to and in the upper right corner of contract room, they may find three dots that will show you Give Bonus when selected. Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks so much Bojan!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths