🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » can I apply for Top Rated Or Rising Talent if...
Page options
bhatt-ronak
Community Member

can I apply for Top Rated Or Rising Talent if yes than how can I and no than when can i get ?

can I apply for Top Rated Or Rising Talent if yes then how can I and no than when can I get?

Please look at the attachment It's my Profile.
thanks

7 REPLIES 7
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ronak B wrote:

can I apply for Top Rated Or Rising Talent if yes then how can I and no than when can I get?

Please look at the attachment It's my Profile.
thanks

You can't apply for either, it is assigned automatically once you qualify. To qualify, you need consistent very good feedback. What you can do now is only accept jobs that you know you can deliver 100% or better. 

Oh I see actually I almost completed 4 Job With 100% but I didn't get. 

Ronak B wrote:

What are you talking about? You have 2 jobs completed, 2 in progress. Of the 2 completed ones, 1 has really bad feedback. 

Ronak B wrote:

No, you haven't

You have completed one contract with good feedback, one contract with very poor feedback, and have two ongoing contracts.

yes 

Ronak B wrote:

yes 

What do you mean "Yes"

Ronak B wrote:

1 bad and one good isn't "almost completed 4 jobs with 100%" - is it?

petra_r
Community Member

Ronak B wrote:

You are not eligible for either.

You are not eligible for Top Rated because you don't have a Job Success Score yet (which you would have to keep at over 90% for 13 out of the last 16 weeks) and you do not qualify for Rising Talent because you had poor feedback.

You can't "apply" for either Top Rated nor Rising Talent status, it is awarded automatically if you qualify, which you do not.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths