cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i change my payment option once after set up?

Inaam A Member Since: Mar 31, 2014
1 of 8
i am confuse about payment option so can i change payment option later once selected? like i choose paypal. and later i want to select skrill as my payment option, so is it posible?
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
2 of 8
I've changed my payment method a couple of times so yes it is possible. You just add the new method and then use that to withdraw money. I can't remember if you need to set one payment method as the primary method but I think you have to so that oDesk sends the money to the right place if you use their automatic withdrawal service.
Branko I Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
3 of 8

Hi,

I've received new Payoneer card, so how can I change the card? Is uwprok sending money to my mail or directly on my card?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 8

Hi Branko, 

If your card was renewed but you're still using the same Payoneer account, there's no need to update the payment details on your Upwork account. The funds are sent to your Payoneer account, to which your card is linked to.

MD SHAMIM HOSSAIN R Member Since: Sep 25, 2017
5 of 8

Hello,

I Need to know that if i will change my residience then is it possible to change my bank account?

Example: Now i am living in Bangladesh. and i am added a bank account of bangladesh. after two month i will go to malaysia for 4 year. and aftar going malaysia i need to open a bank accuont here. and need to use that account. that time can i cahnge my bank account to malaysian bank account?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 8

Hi Md Shamim Hossain,

You can add a different bank account if you'd like to use it and set it as your primary payment method. Also, if you move to a different location, you'll need to update your profile settings accordingly.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Predrag S Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
7 of 8

Hello, Vladimir

Now I have a new Payoneer card, but the old one is still available for a couple of months. Is there a way to change the card, because the number of the account is different?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Predrag,

Your Upwork account is linked directly to your Payoneer account not to a particular card. So if you are using the same account but a new card, you should be all set. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS