Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't choose my English proficiency?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
61 of 155

Hi Nida,

Could you please confirm if you`re using your mobile phone or a computer? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ariana Youngrim C Member Since: Jul 19, 2020
62 of 155
Plz help me too it doesn't work also in my phone
there are no options to choose thogh it keeps to force me to choose english proficiency
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
63 of 155

Hi Ariana,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already added your English proficiency level. If you are having issues updating it again, could you please try using your computer or laptop? Also, you may want to try using a different browser or clear your cache and cookies. Thank you.  

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Chinenye A Member Since: Jul 24, 2020
64 of 155
Please help me, I have the same issue of not being able to select my English proficiency level, I have tried using different browsers but it is still not working
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
65 of 155

Hi Chinenye,

I'm sorry to hear about this. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Felix O Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
66 of 155
I've been trying to choose my English proficiency and I'm finding it difficult because no option is showing
Highlighted
67 of 155

Hi Felix,

Are you trying to add your English proficiency via phone or computer? 
I would suggest to use a computer and try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to add your English proficiency. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Timur S Member Since: Jul 16, 2020
68 of 155

Highlighted
69 of 155

Hi Timur,

Please use a computer to add your English level. If you`re still experiencing the same problem via computer, let me know here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Shreya S Member Since: Jul 18, 2020
70 of 155
I can't choose my English proficiency
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS