Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't get a job

Highlighted
Milos M Member Since: Jan 17, 2016
11 of 16

Hi there Sabrina,

First thing i would suggest you to not sell your work for free. With this, I mean, you should avoid low budget clients, especially those who offers less than $20, it is ridiculous - respect your valuable time. 
I would suggest you to chose the projects, search for projects you would like to work on, not just for getting the feedback.

Second and most important: Try to upload at least 4 of your best projects on your profile, the very first 4 when someone enters on your profile. That way you can attract clients and be sure that they are catchy. I think it is the best way to be hired. How I think, any visitor approximetaly stays on your profile for 3-6 seconds.

Next thing is also important communication - Ask a few questions when you bid on the job, regarding the project - that way client would see your truly interest on his project.
Keep it up,
Milos

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
sabrina i Member Since: Oct 4, 2015
12 of 16

And thank you everyone for replying and giving me ideas 

Highlighted
Ankur S Member Since: Mar 16, 2016
13 of 16

I am not able to get any project can someone please help

Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
14 of 16

@Ankur S wrote:

I am not able to get any project can someone please help

Welcome Ankur,

Two suggestions.  First you need to change your profile pic to a pic of yourself or no pic at all.  It is a policy violation that could get you suspended until it's corrected.

Second, instead of a numbered list of your skills you should write an overview in paragraph form telling the client what you can do for them.  It's not a biography, the client don't want to hear things like where you grew up, family or that you are a quick learner.  Tell them how you can solve their business needs.  

Good Luck!!! 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
Community Guru
Cheryl K Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
15 of 16

Ankur:

When you write your proposal, focus on how you can help the client achieve their objectives. Be sure to mention similar past work you have done.

Do you have testimonials from brick and mortar clients?  Be sure to add those in as well.  Are you certified or licensed by any group or agency?  Add that to your profile.

Speaking of your profile, instead of a list of services write about how your services bring value.  Do you bring order to chaos?  Also what software do you use?

Think from your potential client's point of view.

Best of Luck!

Cheryl

Highlighted
Lance L Member Since: May 23, 2016
16 of 16

Recently I also am not getting any job. I have Job success 100%, and 6 small work history.

Please any advise to help me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS