🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » can`t see my projects over agency profile + d...
Page options
itdelight
Community Member

can`t see my projects over agency profile + don`t have rising talent badge but my colleagues are

2 questions so far: 

1) can`t see any of my projects (both ongoing and closed) over the agency profile I connected with - http://prntscr.com/n0em38 

perhaps some options should be enabled over agency administrator or something, not sure cause other guys attached to the agency profile just won`t face such behavior 

2) I don`t have rising talent badge but my colleagues are - http://prntscr.com/n0en04 , and the weirdest part here that those guys have much less hrs and rating over their profiles than me so that`s really strange logic of Upwork , not sure how they calculating this and what are the algorithms they use,

any assistance would be appreciable, 

thx in advance, Vlad.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Volodymyr D wrote:

2 questions so far: 

1) can`t see any of my projects (both ongoing and closed) over the agency profile

2) I don`t have rising talent badge but my colleagues are

1. Were the projects done through the agency? Only projects you were hired for actually under the agency will show on the agency profile, not jobs you accepted under your own account.

2. Of course you don't have a Rising Talent status. You have a Job Success Score, and the two are mutually exclusive

what do you mean about mutually exclusive?

Petra R wrote:

Volodymyr D wrote:

2 questions so far: 

1) can`t see any of my projects (both ongoing and closed) over the agency profile

2) I don`t have rising talent badge but my colleagues are

1. Were the projects done through the agency? Only projects you were hired for actually under the agency will show on the agency profile, not jobs you accepted under your own account.

2. Of course you don't have a Rising Talent status. You have a Job Success Score, and the two are mutually exclusive

Volodymyr D wrote:
what do you mean about mutually exclusive?

Mutually exclusive: "two events are mutually exclusive or disjoint if they cannot both occur at the same time. A clear example is the set of outcomes of a single coin toss, which can result in either heads or tails, but not both. "(Wikipedia)

You can either have a Rising talent badge (if you do not yet have enough outcomes for a JSS) or a JSS. Never both. You have a JSS so you can not have a Rising Talent badge.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths