cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't upload image in project files

Lyuben R Member Since: Jan 6, 2017
1 of 9

good evening. I started to fill my portfolio with some of my work when i drag an image to project files this message apppear: Can't upload image.Sorry, we were unable to save your attachment.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 9

Hi Lyuben,

I'm sorry you are having issues uploading items to your portfolio. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to upload the file? Alternatively, you can try using the upload button instead of dragging and dropping the file.

Let us know if you still get the error.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Phil V Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
3 of 9

The same here. Nothing works. suck website

4 of 9

Hi Phil,

Could you please clarify if you are uploading portfolio picture or profile picture?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Erica M Member Since: Jul 23, 2018
5 of 9

Nothing works. All files are under 2MB. It does not matter which browser I use and clearing the cache, etc. do nothing. "Help" is quite useless. This has been happening since yesterday. 

6 of 9

Hi Erica,

Could you please clarify if you are trying to upload a file to your profile portfolio? I see that the agent is escalating your support ticket for further investigation and we'll keep you updated via that same ticket.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Erica M Member Since: Jul 23, 2018
7 of 9
Yes, as I’ve already previously said to the support agent, this is for my profile not a job proposal.
Ken G Member Since: Feb 4, 2019
8 of 9

I am having the same problem - .doc or .pdf it doesn't matter it won't upload the file. I get "can't save the attachment" error. What's up?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 9

Hi Ken,

Did you tried to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? If yes, what type of browsers did you used? Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS