🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » canceled proposals
Page options
78ded27b
Community Member

canceled proposals

Hi,

I have written more than 10 proposals but system canceled my proposal so I lose many connects which I paid money. Do I have any way to get them back?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Zeynep U wrote:

However, actually I am asking about more than 10 of my proposals are archived suddenly without any cancellation by clients. So, I lose my proposals and job opportunities also my connects. What is the reason that they are archived?

Did you recently have a hold on your Upwork account? Maybe for ID verification?

In that case all proposals are wwithdrawn and the connects not returned.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zeynep, 

I checked your Connects History page and can see that the Connects you used for two of the jobs you have applied to has been refunded back to your account. Let me know if you are referring to another job so that I can look into this further for you.

~ Avery
Upwork
78ded27b
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. 

However, actually I am asking about more than 10 of my proposals are archived suddenly without any cancellation by clients. So, I lose my proposals and job opportunities also my connects. What is the reason that they are archived?

Thank you,

Best

petra_r
Community Member

Zeynep U wrote:

Did you recently have a hold on your Upwork account? Maybe for ID verification?

In that case all proposals are wwithdrawn and the connects not returned.

78ded27b
Community Member

Hi,

Yes, a few days ago I completed my ID Verification.

Maybe because of this, I lose my proposals. 

Thank you very much. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members