🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: cancellation of payment request, my funds...
Page options
samad063997
Community Member

cancellation of payment request, my funds return

cancellation of payment request, my funds return

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi MD. AKMOL,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked with our team and I would like to clarify that we are unable to reverse or cancel a withdrawal. Please know that there is no guarantee of success and it can take up to four weeks. Also, recalls may incur additional charges if banks deduct fees while transmitting the funds back to Upwork. The resolution also depends on how fast the intermediary bank or beneficiary bank responds.

For these reasons, we won't be able to complete your request as we can't guarantee the success of the process.

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to is still in process. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi MD. AKMOL,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked with our team and I would like to clarify that we are unable to reverse or cancel a withdrawal. Please know that there is no guarantee of success and it can take up to four weeks. Also, recalls may incur additional charges if banks deduct fees while transmitting the funds back to Upwork. The resolution also depends on how fast the intermediary bank or beneficiary bank responds.

For these reasons, we won't be able to complete your request as we can't guarantee the success of the process.

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to is still in process. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members