🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » cant find any email or ticket options
Page options
eloiup
Community Member

cant find any email or ticket options

I can't find an option to open a ticket or send an email anywhere - I have been trying to for the past 30 minutes.

Could anyone provide assistance?

Even when I go on "my requests" there is no option to open a new ticket/request.

On help center there is also no link for email/message contact - just a chat bot that doesnt really help on anything.

Awful customer experience.

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

I can assure you that it is not Upwork's intention that you contact Customer Super via email.

If you have a question, simply ask your question right here in the Forum.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eloi,

To request help, you can click the question mark icon (see screenshot) located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button and you'll see more support options.

As Preston said, feel free to post your concerns/requests here in the Community so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey Aleksandar - thx for the reply

Yeah, I tried that but without much success - got stuck into this screen (attached) nothing happens - refresh doesn't help also.

Is there no other way to open a ticket?

Hi Eloi,

Could you please let us know what's going on here? We'll be happy to help or refer you to the team that can.

If there is any sensitive information involved feel free to send me a PM.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members