🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » cant see earnings
Page options
shweta118
Community Member

cant see earnings

I completed my first project and the client ended the contract as well. It's been more than 5 days since the closure, where can I view my earnings ? I see a lot of complicated, confusing reports about earnings, invoices, etc. But the balance section is my profile still shows 0.00. Can someone provide a detailed guide to understanding payments or explain the payment process in simple terms - what happens once a contract is succesfully closed?

Please dont direct me to any Upwork Help pages, they only manage to put more questions in my head - way, way too complicated!!

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Shweta M wrote:

I completed my first project and the client ended the contract as well. It's been more than 5 days since the closure, where can I view my earnings ?

Go to Reports Overview

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

I am having the same problem here and this chart you guys keep sending doesnt solve or explain anything at all. Why cant someone ever get any reasonable help here. Its been days and i still cant see my earnings. I cant continue purchasing connects and sending proposals when the money i have earned so far is no where to be found this is really frustrating.

Churchill O wrote:

I am having the same problem here and this chart you guys keep sending doesnt solve or explain anything at all. Why cant someone ever get any reasonable help here. Its been days and i still cant see my earnings. I cant continue purchasing connects and sending proposals when the money i have earned so far is no where to be found this is really frustrating.

Your first job was a fixed-price project. 

When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. 

If you enter the question ("fixed price projects when do I get paid upwork") into google, you land here which has the answer:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063718-Get-Paid-for-Fixed-Price-Contracts

robin_hyman
Community Member

Go to reports --> overview

Roll over the question marks for explanations. 

When your funds move to "Available" you can withdraw them.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members