🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » certification pending verification
Page options
k_sairem
Community Member

certification pending verification

Hi,

How many business days it take to approve certification pending verification? 

66 REPLIES 66
melaniemaghanoy
Community Member

Hi Kishan,

It normally takes within 3-5 days for your request to be processed. I went ahead and checked your submission and it shows that all certification requests has been approved and posted on your profile.

Hi Lanie, mine has also been pending - but since Wednesday...??

Hi Isabelle Anne,

I'll ask our team to check your pending certificate and follow up with you directly.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Isabelle Anne,

I'll ask our team to check your pending certificate and follow up with you directly.

Thanks Vlad, but this exactly why I didn't want to go to CS. They just sent me the following message, even though my certificate is on Upwork's offical list:

"I understand that you wish the Duolingo Proficiency Exam in English be verified. We appreciate your effort, however currently this is not available and I have forwarded it to our Product Management team for consideration."

Please can a mod double-check this because this proves that CS's "help" is not to be trusted.

Hi Vlad,

My Google analytics certification has been verified in a few days as promised but my inbound marketing certification is on hold from more than 2 weeks! 

I'd really appreciate if you could look into it.

--
"The truth is generally seen, rarely heard."

Hi Vlad,

Mine is on hold for more than a year already. Currently, there are already 2 Hubspot Inbound Certification uploaded since I was recertified. So, perhaps, it's been 2 years or more for the first? I would really appreciate if you can help me with this and will be happy to remove (or your team can remove) the previous certificate as deemed appropriate. Screenshot below:

http://prntscr.com/hshex6

-------------------------------------------------------
Free in freelancing doesn't mean FREE (or almost), so please don't low-ball your offers. We are professionals and we maintain a good reputation.

I also contacted Hubspot to see if they can send the Upwork team a ticket to faciliate my request. Hope this gets resolved soon.

Free in freelancing doesn't mean FREE (or almost), so please don't low-ball your offers. We are professionals and we maintain a good reputation.

Hi Michael Mark,

Unfortunately, we can't share more information about when certifications suggested by users will be added. If you want, you can remove the pending entries you have on your profile:

Screenshot_9.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I'm still confused on what you wanted me to do. Do you want me to remove all pendings and start anew or will you take care of this for me since I've already provided the needed info. Kindly advise. Thanks!

Michael Mark,

We can't guarantee that the certifications suggested by users will be added and provide the information for when they will be added. The team collects suggestions from multiple users and works with certification providers to add certifications that are most in demand. Meanwhile, you can either keep the pending certification on your account or remove it.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I can certainly understand that and appreciated the prompt response. However, it's been months (if not years) already and they are still in pending status. I saw on a separate thread where a similar concern was raised and got resolved after a few days. My case was taking longer than necessary.

Sorry about the confusion, Michael Mark. I thought you were referring to certifications you suggested. I'll check with the team regarding the certifications that's already been added but are pending verification.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Michael Mark, 

Could you please follow up on the ticket that was created for your added certification here? Once you follow up, the team will check if for you. Let me know if you are unable to follow up on the ticket.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Done. Hope they can look into it asap. Thanks for the help.

My Oracle certification verification pending.

Why not approved?

Hi Tofazzal,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will assist you further directly on your ticket with number 28939901. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have added my certificate 5 to 8 month ago. It's not
verify not yet, can you please check why ??

Hi Manish,

One of our team members will assist you further on your newest ticket if you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran My certificate still pending. How long time it should take?? Can you Please check it for me?

Hi Md Shamim,

Thank you for your message. I can see that the team handling your concern has reached out to you directly via a support ticket. Please don't hesitate to respond through that ticket for updates and further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

my verification is also in pending from last 2 year

Hi Kishan,

I checked and it looks like you have already submitted a support ticket to our team. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

ok

Hi Dear,

Still now my Oracle certification is not verified by Upwork.

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
Tofazzal

Hi Md Tofazzal,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please  request your team to veryfied my certificate.

Hi Ijaz,

I checked and can see you have submitted a couple of verification requests for your certificates. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will reply directly to your ticket with more information.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Vladimir G,

My Adobe Certified Expert has also been pending for 8 days. What should I do?

Anas

Hey Sir my certification is pending from more then 2 month so please guide me how the certification will be verified

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Will you pass mine also.

Hello Aaron,

Our representative just reached out to you regarding your certification. Kindly check your email for more information.

Untitled

My inbound Certificate is in pending . Kindly approve 

Hi Kranthi Kumar, 

I checked your account and see that you have submitted your certificate already. Please allow the team time to review the certification you submitted. They will reach out to you directly if they need further details. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Lanie,
I do have same issue since  June 27, 2020

Hi Foysol,

I've checked this for you, and you already have a support ticket with our team! If you have followed up instructions shared by our agent, please allow time for the process to be completed and after our team receives confirmation from Cisco, your certification will appear on your profile within 5 days.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Sure Thank you Bojan

Hi Lanie,

My Google Analytics certification verification is also pending, it would help my profile a lot if this gets sorted out. It's been way too long.
Here is the link to my profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/uzair-ahmed-content-marketer/

Thanks In Advance.

Hi Uzair,

Could you please confirm if you're referring to the same certificate as the team is advising you about here

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths