Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: certification pending verification

Ace Contributor
Kishan S Member Since: Sep 1, 2016
1 of 36

Hi,

How many business days it take to approve certification pending verification? 

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
2 of 36

Hi Kishan,

It normally takes within 3-5 days for your request to be processed. I went ahead and checked your submission and it shows that all certification requests has been approved and posted on your profile.

Lanie M
Untitled
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
3 of 36
Hi Lanie, mine has also been pending - but since Wednesday...??
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 36

Hi Isabelle Anne,

I'll ask our team to check your pending certificate and follow up with you directly.

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
5 of 36

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Isabelle Anne,

I'll ask our team to check your pending certificate and follow up with you directly.

Thanks Vlad, but this exactly why I didn't want to go to CS. They just sent me the following message, even though my certificate is on Upwork's offical list:

"I understand that you wish the Duolingo Proficiency Exam in English be verified. We appreciate your effort, however currently this is not available and I have forwarded it to our Product Management team for consideration."

Please can a mod double-check this because this proves that CS's "help" is not to be trusted.

Ace Contributor
Felice D Member Since: Jul 2, 2017
6 of 36

Hi Vlad,

My Google analytics certification has been verified in a few days as promised but my inbound marketing certification is on hold from more than 2 weeks! 

I'd really appreciate if you could look into it.

--
"The truth is generally seen, rarely heard."
Michael Mark V Member Since: Dec 25, 2017
7 of 36

Hi Vlad,

Mine is on hold for more than a year already. Currently, there are already 2 Hubspot Inbound Certification uploaded since I was recertified. So, perhaps, it's been 2 years or more for the first? I would really appreciate if you can help me with this and will be happy to remove (or your team can remove) the previous certificate as deemed appropriate. Screenshot below:

http://prntscr.com/hshex6

-------------------------------------------------------
Free in freelancing doesn't mean FREE (or almost), so please don't low-ball your offers. We are professionals and we maintain a good reputation.
Highlighted
8 of 36

I also contacted Hubspot to see if they can send the Upwork team a ticket to faciliate my request. Hope this gets resolved soon.

Free in freelancing doesn't mean FREE (or almost), so please don't low-ball your offers. We are professionals and we maintain a good reputation.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 36

Hi Michael Mark,

Unfortunately, we can't share more information about when certifications suggested by users will be added. If you want, you can remove the pending entries you have on your profile:

Screenshot_9.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
10 of 36

Hi Valeria,

I'm still confused on what you wanted me to do. Do you want me to remove all pendings and start anew or will you take care of this for me since I've already provided the needed info. Kindly advise. Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS