cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: certification pending verification

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 34

Michael Mark,

We can't guarantee that the certifications suggested by users will be added and provide the information for when they will be added. The team collects suggestions from multiple users and works with certification providers to add certifications that are most in demand. Meanwhile, you can either keep the pending certification on your account or remove it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Michael Mark V Member Since: Dec 25, 2017
12 of 34

Hi Valeria,

I can certainly understand that and appreciated the prompt response. However, it's been months (if not years) already and they are still in pending status. I saw on a separate thread where a similar concern was raised and got resolved after a few days. My case was taking longer than necessary.

-------------------------------------------------------
Free in freelancing doesn't mean FREE (or almost), so please don't low-ball your offers. We are professionals and we maintain a good reputation.
13 of 34

Sorry about the confusion, Michael Mark. I thought you were referring to certifications you suggested. I'll check with the team regarding the certifications that's already been added but are pending verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
14 of 34

Michael Mark, 

Could you please follow up on the ticket that was created for your added certification here? Once you follow up, the team will check if for you. Let me know if you are unable to follow up on the ticket.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Michael Mark V Member Since: Dec 25, 2017
15 of 34

Hi Valeria,

Done. Hope they can look into it asap. Thanks for the help.

-------------------------------------------------------
Free in freelancing doesn't mean FREE (or almost), so please don't low-ball your offers. We are professionals and we maintain a good reputation.
Manish S Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
16 of 34

I have added my certificate 5 to 8 month ago. It's not
verify not yet, can you please check why ??

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 34

Hi Manish,

One of our team members will assist you further on your newest ticket if you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Aaron C Member Since: Jan 15, 2018
18 of 34

Will you pass mine also.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
19 of 34

Hello Aaron,

Our representative just reached out to you regarding your certification. Kindly check your email for more information.

Untitled
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 34

Hi Felice,

I just escalated this for you and one of our team members will have a look in it. If further info is needed they will contact you directly. Sorry about the long delay.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS