🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Certification is not approved
Page options
k_sairem
Community Member

certification pending verification

Hi,

How many business days it take to approve certification pending verification? 

66 REPLIES 66
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Felice,

I just escalated this for you and one of our team members will have a look in it. If further info is needed they will contact you directly. Sorry about the long delay.

~ Goran
Upwork

my hubspot inbound certification is pending, can I get this expedited?

Wellington,

The team reviews Certification submissions in order they receive them. Yours was received today and will be reviewed as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork

My certificate is Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert still pending. Can I get this solved, please?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Razibul, 

I'll go ahead and follow this up with the team so that they can look into it and update you if necessary.

~ Avery
Upwork

I have the same problem here with me regarding a pending inbound certification approval. I tried it first and re-did it and it's been a couple of month since I did again. I'm only able to view it as pending verification on my private profile not public. Please help me on how to execute the approval process.

Hi Princess,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Can you help me with my google Analytics certificate is pending for 2 weeks.

Hi Umair,

I'll go ahead and follow this up with the team. Rest assured that they will look into it and update you if necessary. You can access your support ticket here once your case has been fully reviewed. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
amanmohindra
Community Member

Hi, 

I added my Microsoft Certified Professional a few days ago. 

And still, it is on pending status for more than two weeks.

I'd really appreciate if you could look into it.

Hi Aman,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your certification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran.

Hi Aman,

I`m sorry about the confusion. Please refer to your ticket with number 26182018. Our team has updated your ticket with additional information about your certification. Once you`re ready feel free to resubmit it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran

Thank you for your effort.

Could you explain more about how to do it? 

Hi Aman,

You can access your ticket section from this Link. To resubmit your certification you will only need to repeat the process. To learn more about adding a certification check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you

Hi, Goran

How are you?

I added my transcription id and access code of my MCP.

How long it will take to approve my MCP?

Hi Aman,

Please allow time for our team to review the submitted information and once they do they will reach out to you with more details directly via your support ticket.

Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you,  Bojan

sniper_tech
Community Member

I also have same issue with CCNA certificate

03222c4a
Community Member

My HubSpot Inbound Certification is pending it's been more than 3 weeks help!

Hi Demilade,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
11205de1
Community Member

I have the same problem here with me regarding a pending inbound certification approval. I tried it first and re-did it and it's been a couple of month since I did again. I'm only able to view it as pending verification on my private profile not public. Please help me on how to execute the approval process.

Hi Sebastien,

Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologzie for the delay. I've escalated your post to the appropriate team for further review. They'll surely look into this and provide updates as soon as possible. You may also expect an update from the team through email and this page for the ticket. We seek your patience and utmost understanding whjle we sort this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
maksymkuzaiev
Community Member

Hi, one month ago, i add Google Ads Display Certification, he is still like Pending verification. Help please.

Hi!

Microsoft ended partnership with Credly and now it's impossible to upload Microsoft certifications to upwork.
Upwork allows to upload a custom certifications but there are limiitations - (no logo and only 2 certifications are allowed)
Please add Microsoft certifications to the list of predifined certifications (AWS certifications are there)
at least Azure certifications:

Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate 

Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate

Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert 

Hi Maksym and Aliaksandr,

Thank you for reaching out, and we sincerely apologize for the delay. I've escalated your posts to the appropriate team for further review. They'll surely look into this and provide updates as soon as possible. You may also expect an update from the team with your certification status momentarily. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we sort this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths