🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: certification update
Page options
neharai06
Community Member

certification update

i have sended my certification to upwork email long days back, still not getting updated in my account. 

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kumari,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that our team already reached out to you directly via a support ticket with more information regarding your certification. Please follow up on your ticket in which you'll find more information on how to add your certification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same issue, I update again after few days but still not updated 😞

Hi Pallavi,

I just checked your profile but was not able to locate any certifications. Please go to your profile and under the certification section feel free to add your certification. 
You can only add a certification that is on our list here. If your certification is not on the list, you can send our team a suggestion to add it and also add it as a portfolio item so that clients can view it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the reply Goran, I have selected as a suggestion and added, or do i send it some other way?

Hi Pallavi,

If you try to enter a certification not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to Suggest a Certification. Occasional additions will be made and our list will be expanded. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes i did the same thing, i suggested my certification but still cant see it. And now it is not even showing the add icon. Please help! 

Hi Pallavi,

Just to clarify, suggesting a certification is not the same as adding a certification.

At the moment you can add a certification only if it's on our list. When you suggest a certification our team will review your suggestion and occasional updates will be made. 
If your certification is not on our list at the moment, feel free to add it as a portfolio item. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok understood. thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths