Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change in duration options on fixed-price proposals

wescowley
Community Guru
Wes C Member Since: May 3, 2019
1 of 26

It looks like the "Less than a week" option is missing from the duration options on fixed-price proposals. Can we get that added back in, please?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 26

Hi Wes,

I checked with the team, and there has been a change recently for fixed-price duration options. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
wescowley
Community Guru
Wes C Member Since: May 3, 2019
3 of 26

Thanks, Joanne.

Also, please let them know that the order of the items in the list is changing randomly. Sometimes the longest duration is first, sometimes the shortest. Let's stick to one, preferably shortest first, please.

11f7a755
Ace Contributor
Zeeshan M Member Since: Apr 30, 2020
4 of 26

I know Upwork is making some changes. But why is the option for 1-week turnaround taken away? I didn't get the memo. Thanks.

jerrymulcahy
Jerry M Member Since: Jul 27, 2020
5 of 26

Thank you Wes for pointing this out. I agree with you. As a freelancer, some clients may be put off by not having a quick, easy project runed around in under a week. Jerry

rafsun_ug
Community Guru
Rafsun S Member Since: Feb 10, 2018
6 of 26

Have Upwork withdraw "Within a week" from the "How long will this project take? of the proposal submission page? From yesterday, I can't see this in any fixed price job.

no within a week.jpg

sharif25
Rayhan S Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
7 of 26

Hello,
When applying for a work , in the time duration section the minimum time to finish the project is showing "Less than one month" But there was an option "Less than one week" . It seems not to be there.
Would like to know why it happened.
Thank you.

dataextract
Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
8 of 26

Please add less than 24 hours option too Smiley Happy

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
9 of 26

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Wes,

I checked with the team, and there has been a change recently for fixed-price duration options. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team. Thank you!

If there has been a change, could you tell us if this is anywhere in the announcements, and if not, what the change or changes are? 

2eac81ef
Mania E Member Since: Sep 14, 2020
10 of 26

I am encountering this issue too.
Can you please tell me what should I do when I want to submit a proposal for a job that takes no longer than one day or two?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS