cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the order or portfolio items?

Sean B Member Since: May 27, 2015
1 of 7
Is there a way to reorder the items in your portfolio? It seems as if the default is to put the ,ost recently added it'dm to the top. I have 26 years of samples and hope I don't have to upload the oldest first in order to get the most recent work end up on the top. Any suggestions.

Many thanks
Sean
Community Guru
Tamaz J Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
2 of 7

Hi Sean,

Yes there is a simple way.

As I remember when you're done with upploading and saving then you can simply grab the portfolio item and move it up-down.

Bring mouse to the portfolio item, left press and hold and move up/down.

Thanks

Christopher Y Member Since: Jun 30, 2015
3 of 7

Hello

I can't seem to do this anymore, I have tried Chrome and FF on Linux. Has this feature been removed?

Thanks

Chris

Anthony Robert C Member Since: Mar 26, 2016
4 of 7

Big help. Thanks!

Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
5 of 7

Somewhat OT, thanks to @Upwork! After a lot of random disruption of portfolio item order last spring, the order was finally stabilized—except that until recently, the order in mobile web view was the reverse of that in desktop web view. This has been fixed, and portfolio items now display in the same order in both views.

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
6 of 7

I was about to post the same question.  Issue I encountered was that the up/down arrows do not seem to be available on a consistent basis.  Sort of here for 15 minutes then gone for who knows how long ......

What is the secret other than deleting tons of old stuff?

Vladimir D Member Since: May 15, 2019
7 of 7

Yes. 

Click on the up/down arrows on any picture. This opens the list and you can simply rewarrange the order.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS