🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » changing Location after travel?
Page options
asgari_m_a
Community Member

changing Location after travel?

Hello,

I create this account in Turkey a few days ago while I was in travel, Tomorrow Morning I'm Going Back To my Country (Estonia). Do I need to change my Location in my account information or it's not necessary?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MohamadAli,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you are traveling and are away from your country of residence temporarily, you don’t need to update your location. If it does raise any flags on our end, the team will reach out to you directly.  If however, you are going to be away for an extended period, such as moving someplace, then you should make updates to your account location. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MohamadAli,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you are traveling and are away from your country of residence temporarily, you don’t need to update your location. If it does raise any flags on our end, the team will reach out to you directly.  If however, you are going to be away for an extended period, such as moving someplace, then you should make updates to your account location. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

MohamadAli A wrote:

Hello,

I create this account in Turkey a few days ago while I was in travel, Tomorrow Morning I'm Going Back To my Country (Estonia). Do I need to change my Location in my account information or it's not necessary?

Yes you need to change your country to your country of residence.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members