🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: chargeback filed by client
Page options
64d8828a
Community Member

chargeback filed by client

I am very frustrated with this issue as one of my problems has not been resolved yet. I've had two customer support people talk to me and they said the issue is being resolved. But so far nothing has been resolved. My account still shows balance pending.

And sadly I message customer support now but they don't reply

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Sunil,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured, I have followed up with team handling your request and one of the team members will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
64d8828a
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

Thank you for replying. But I have been carrying this problem for about a month and a half now. My balance is still pending. I have proof of all the work I have done. I can provide it now if you want. Please try to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Then it is very good for me.

Thanks

Hi Sunil,

I'd like to clarify that we moderators don't have the ability to assist on this matter but Pradeep has already followed up with the team handling your case to assist you further. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread so our team can assist you more efficiently.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths