🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: chat room missing!!!
Page options
coolphotoz
Community Member

chat room missing!!!

Hello upwork, 

I had a conversation with a new client and the chat room is missing with this client. I have no trace of the conversations the client name was **edited for Community Guidelines**

This also happened last time and i was not able to accept the customer offer and the client didn't show up after that, and i lost the opportunity.

Please look this issue, I am facing this 2nd time.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ajit, 

I'm sorry for the delay; I had to look into the client's account further. I can confirm that actions have been taken against this client, which is why the chat room has been removed, and the client is no longer responding. 

When you have the time, it would be best to read up on the "Safety First!" section of the freelancer resources we have compiled, these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, this Community article, and these articles for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

That means that the job was removed for a ToS violation, so you need to thank upwork for keeping you safe from a scam. 

Edit: it would look better on your profile if you let clients end contracts, so you get a JSS. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ajit, 

I'm sorry for the delay; I had to look into the client's account further. I can confirm that actions have been taken against this client, which is why the chat room has been removed, and the client is no longer responding. 

When you have the time, it would be best to read up on the "Safety First!" section of the freelancer resources we have compiled, these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, this Community article, and these articles for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths