🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » client and free
Page options
sam__malik
Community Member

client and free

Can we buy the same service on upwork from our client account which we are providing on our freelancing profile???

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

re: "You mean i can hire any freelancer on fixed-price but cannot hire anybody on timer??"

As a client, you can hire anyone you want using fixed-price contracts AND timer.

Upwork does not allow freelancers to sub-contract hourly contract work.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Are you asking:

"Can I use my client aspect to hire myself?"

No.

If you caught doing something like that, you will probably be terminated from the platform permanently.

No i am asking can i hire other freelancers on the same or different skill through my client account as i am providing lead gen data entry service can i hire other freelancers with the same skill which i am providing???

If you have a client aspect to your Upwork account, you can hire whoever you want to hire.

Just not yourself. Standard sub-contracting restrictions apply. May not sub-contract with hourly contracts. You MAY sub-contract with fixed-price contracts as long as you notify the client and have his permission.

It has nothing to do with what skills you or the freelancer have.

If you are an artist who specializes in drawing pigeons, you may hire other artists who specialize in drawing pigeons.

You mean i can hire any freelancer on fixed-price but cannot hire anybody on timer??

re: "You mean i can hire any freelancer on fixed-price but cannot hire anybody on timer??"

As a client, you can hire anyone you want using fixed-price contracts AND timer.

Upwork does not allow freelancers to sub-contract hourly contract work.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths