🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » client complaint me after all work done
Page options
kourmann
Community Member

client complaint me after all work done

Hi Upwork support

My one client rehire me again. I have done all work after that He blaming me I distort his website and he ends the contract and drops this message. I spoke to Upwork. They advised me to ask you for a refund and come to the solution. If there is no solution here, they will escalate the issue.

what is that mean I did not get any email regarding the dispute.

5 REPLIES 5
andreag22
Community Member

If you are willing to give him a refund because you agree it is the right thing to do then just approve the request when he sends it. If you refuse the request then that will start a dispute. If nothing is solved in the dispute with the mediator then it can be escalated to arbitration.

I don't know the specifics of your situation but I personally would do whatever I reasonably can to avoid any of that, try to talk to your client, and come to an agreement.

abf7d703
Community Member

I don't know

Hi Anwar,

Please feel free to share with us more information about your concern, and we'd be happy to assist you. You can also send me a PM by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
46efb85a
Community Member

Hi ,

I m waiting fo the change of profile can u pls tell when it can be reflected in our account. from where I can change the look.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Devesh,

Could you please clarify your concern so that we can address it accordingly? 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members