🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: client did not close the contract
Page options
adnanebassou
Community Member

client did not close the contract

if some of my clients left without closing the contract even I asked him friendly to do so, does it affect my profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Adnane B wrote:

if some of my clients left without closing the contract even I asked him friendly to do so, does it affect my profile?

You only have 2 of those... that should not affect your profile. I also don't understand why you are in such a hurry to close contracts, one of them you closed literally within 48 hours? Give clients a chance.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Adnane B wrote:

You only have 2 of those... that should not affect your profile. I also don't understand why you are in such a hurry to close contracts, one of them you closed literally within 48 hours? Give clients a chance.

I just worried that if a contract stayed open for a while with no action it's my affect my profile

Adnane B wrote:

I just worried that if a contract stayed open for a while with no action it's my affect my profile

Not if you received payment and don't have too many of them. And even then it takes a couple of months, not 48 hours...

ok, thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members