🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: client doesn't respond !
Page options
yamikhael
Community Member

client doesn't respond !

Hello
if i finished a job and received my money but the client disappered after that and started to not respond on my msg and didn't close the contract 😞 
which of the below situations is better and will not affect my JSS badly :
- closing the contract as it became now inactive contract for a month , but it will be the fourth contract which appear on my profile as " no feedback givin " and i don't know it will affect my JSS badly or not in that case! ( i'm worlking on upwork since august 2018)
- leaving it open but it will appear as inactive contract on my profile!

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Youstina M wrote:

Hello
if i finished a job and received my money but the client disappered after that and started to not respond on my msg and didn't close the contract 😞 

Not a problem 🙂 You were paid, so just leave the contract open, or close it after a while yourself. Neither has any negative effect on your JSS.

sorry i'm a little bit confused, i think leaving it open or closing it with " no feedback given " will affect JSS badly as i understood from the below link:
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006097327-Why-Did-My-Job-Success-Score-Change-
it 

Youstina M wrote:

sorry i'm a little bit confused, i think leaving it open or closing it with " no feedback given " will affect JSS badly 

Not when money has been paid. Categorically not.

NEITHER will have any effect on your JSS at all.

If you had a huge percentage of such contracts, it MIGHT, but you do not. 

Screenshot at Feb 04 11-49-42.png

okay great thank you 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths