Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client doesn't respond !

yamikhael
Ace Contributor
Youstina M Member Since: Aug 7, 2018
1 of 5

Hello
if i finished a job and received my money but the client disappered after that and started to not respond on my msg and didn't close the contract Smiley Sad 
which of the below situations is better and will not affect my JSS badly :
- closing the contract as it became now inactive contract for a month , but it will be the fourth contract which appear on my profile as " no feedback givin " and i don't know it will affect my JSS badly or not in that case! ( i'm worlking on upwork since august 2018)
- leaving it open but it will appear as inactive contract on my profile!

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

Youstina M wrote:

Hello
if i finished a job and received my money but the client disappered after that and started to not respond on my msg and didn't close the contract Smiley Sad 

Not a problem Smiley Happy You were paid, so just leave the contract open, or close it after a while yourself. Neither has any negative effect on your JSS.

yamikhael
Ace Contributor
3 of 5

sorry i'm a little bit confused, i think leaving it open or closing it with " no feedback given " will affect JSS badly as i understood from the below link:
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006097327-Why-Did-My-Job-Success-Score-Change-
it 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

Youstina M wrote:

sorry i'm a little bit confused, i think leaving it open or closing it with " no feedback given " will affect JSS badly 

Not when money has been paid. Categorically not.

NEITHER will have any effect on your JSS at all.

If you had a huge percentage of such contracts, it MIGHT, but you do not. 

Screenshot at Feb 04 11-49-42.png

yamikhael
Ace Contributor
5 of 5

okay great thank you Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS