cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: client left Slander feedback

Rostyslav N Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
1 of 14

Client close the contract with "Job incomplete" because he was offended what I Am not does extra work for free. Also, he set untruthful feedback. However, I was complete all requirements and keep deadlines.

What I should do in this situation?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 14

Rostyslav N wrote:

What I should do in this situation?

Nothing you can do. Clearly communicationbetween you and the client broke down somewhere along the way here...

But the feedback can't be disputed.

3 of 14

What? Do you mean client able to write slander in feedback and it can't be disputed?
Actually I can't discuss review with the client because he not response.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 14

Rostyslav N wrote:

What? Do you mean client able to write slander in feedback and it can't be disputed?

You can remove feedback once you are top-rated. 

I would not worry too much about it, your JSS is still good. 

5 of 14

I worry about any client can left anything what he want in feedback. Independed it true or lie. 
Also, I worry about offended clients, if I met offended client once, I will met he again. And what they all will left a bad feedbacks and I can't do nothing again?

Community Guru
Rafsun S Member Since: Feb 10, 2018
6 of 14

Hi Martina,

Hope you are great! I do not know how to remove feedback and I have a Top Rated badge. Could you please inform me about this I mean how to remove feedback from profile? Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 14

Hi Rafsun, 

You may refer to this help article for more information on how you can avail of this Top Rated Perk. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
8 of 14

Rafsun S wrote:

Hi Martina,

Hope you are great! I do not know how to remove feedback and I have a Top Rated badge. Could you please inform me about this I mean how to remove feedback from profile? Thanks in advance !

Rafsun, you don't have any feedback that would be worth removing - your worst is a 4.6 which in itself does no harm at all, the real harm is done by your disgraceful reaction to that feedback which would count you out of any job I would ever hire for. NOBODY cares about a 4.6 feedback, clients DO care about unprofessional freelancers who react in such a manner.

If you used your perk the 4.6 would be replaced by "This feedback has been removed" with your horrid rant still underneath.

If anything, that would look worse.

Community Guru
9 of 14

Rostyslav N wrote:

Legally, there is no "slader" in that feedback.

The time to commnicate about the deliverables is at the beginning of the client relationship, not after it has ended. And no, that feedback can not be disputed.

10 of 14

Petra R. ,  I mean stars rating where

• skills: 4
  • quality: 4
  • deadlines: 4
  • cooperation: 2
  • communication: 2

All communications was good, I provided results on Monday when deadline is Wednesday.

I was done all what client required and more, and for reward I received THIS?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS