🐈 Community
floydpilar

client payment verified, contract on hold but also says suspended...is it on hold...or suspended?

I'm a little confused because a contract was placed on hold a long time ago and it still says "on hold" (which you would think means paused) but when I click on it it says "suspended." So does this mean the client has been suspended (and why does it say on hold then) and I should just close the job? 

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r

@Pilar F wrote:

I'm a little confused because a contract was placed on hold a long time ago and it still says "on hold" (which you would think means paused) but when I click on it it says "suspended." So does this mean the client has been suspended (and why does it say on hold then) and I should just close the job? 

It means the client is suspended and the contract put on hold. If it has been like that a long time, it won't come back to life and you might as well just end it.

I would like to end a contract that was put on hold due to payment ... The client is unresponsive and have it seems that he has given up the project ... (doesn't reply to my message, our shopify account has been frozen because he didn't pay ...)

Learning Paths