🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » client refund
Page options
78525b1e
Community Member

client refund

hello, I did a job for the client, I sent it but he did not review it in the time stipulated by upwork, the payment was made automatically, since he had not reviewed it, he asked me to refund him until he reviewed it and sent what could be missing , very stupid I returned it, now he is satisfied with his work but he says that they did not return the money, nor is it on hold, that if the payment was made, I sent him the credit note that he gives up after making the refund but still So it says that it is not in his account, what can I do so that he pays me again? In his balance it is seen that I pay for the work but in total paymends it says zero

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

You already know that you made a mistake when you refunded the payment to the client.

There is nothing you can do to force the client to pay you again.

The client may use the client-side Send Bonus tool if he wants to. But that is a decision he would need to make on his own. Upwork won't require him to.

lysis10
Community Member

You gave him a refund on delivered work just so he could look at it for more than 2 weeks? lol oh dear, you're gonna have a hard time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members