» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Non-upwork testimonials
Page options
tonysimonovskiy
Community Member

client testimonial request doesn't work - linkedin profile field buggy

screenshot: https://jmp.sh/z6INymj

137 REPLIES 137

Hi Aleksandar,

Personalized LinkedIn Url is not working on the Testimonial request form. 

Thanks,

Rajju

Hi Rajju,

Please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share a screenshot of the error you`re receiving. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Faisal, Adarsh, Hanzel, and Jesse,

I'm sorry for the delay. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Me too. Same issue here

same issue. what can I do? thx, Grig

d18f6c06
Community Member

I am facing a similar problem and am not able to update my client's linkedin profie. I did try to clear the browser cache and have also entered all the details required before entering the linkedin profile URL

zelhan
Community Member

I am having the same problem. I input all the information provided then when i paste the clients LinkedIn its on the red and say invalid what a bummer.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tony,

Could you please send me a private message with the LinkedIn profile you are trying to add there so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same problem with invalid clients LinkedIn. could you help me?

Hello there,

I am using "Request a client testimonial" popup to add client testimonial. There I am unable to submit request due to error validation. I am using the correct LinkedIn profile URL but unable to submit. Can you help me, please?

Regards,
Manish Sharma 

Hi Yehor and Manish,

Our team will reach out to you both via tickets and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am facing the same problem and I am not able to request a testimonial. Could you please help me with this?

Hi Goran,

client testimonial request doesn't work - linkedin profile field issue

I am facing the same problem and I am not able to request a testimonial. Could you please help me with this?

Thanks & Regards,

Krunal Tailor

hi! im having the exact same problem let me know what to do **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Eliana,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here in the Community. We'll have the appropriate team review your report and assist you further via a support ticket. Kindly expect an update from one of the team members on this page with your ticket once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi

i am facing the same problem, can you  please help me if you have a solution for this problem

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ahmed and Elison.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your concerns. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having the same issue.

https://prnt.sc/tm3rjy

I appreciate your help with this!

I am having the same issue!

253dfad7
Community Member

Hello!

I have been trying to send testimonial requests to past clients, but whenever I paste the Linkedin profile link onto the box, it shows up as invalid. What might be the issue with this?

Many thanks,

Oana

Hi Oana,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tony, and Bilal,

As an update, one of our team members will be reaching out to you two as well via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I'm also not able to add client testimonials due to no URL being able to be added as a Linkedin profile.

Thanks!

Hello, same issue here, I've tried everything!

Hi, I am new here and trying to get potential clients through this testimonial  but I am also receiving same kind of error. Invalid Linkedin Profile. I copy pasted or tried writing manually, ad/remove slash at the end but it still not works. Thanks in advance. 

ileniapiazza
Community Member

Hello

I am uploading data to receive a non-upwork testimonial, but in uploading the linkedin profile it tells me that it is wrong. The profile is what appears in the person's profile and is the only link available, it would be this https://www.linkedin.com/in/filomena-d-amico-4034b99b
Please can anyone tell me how can I solve it?
Thank you

Ilenia

Hi Ilenia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your testimonial request. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same issue.

Hi Igor,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
brian-becker
Community Member

I am also having trouble linking a verified and confirmed LinkedIn account when trying to request a testimonial. 

Please advise. 

Hi Brian,

One of our team members will reach out to you as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey, 

I have the same issue. Please help. 

I'm also having same issue, although client's LinkedIn profile link is working fine.

Please assist me, what could be the issue?

I'm also unable to request a testimonial thanks to the buggy linkedin field. How can I fix this?

darkod55
Community Member

I am having the same issue. i would love help on this as well. Thanks!

aron_smma
Community Member

Yup, I'm having the same issue 

figuerres-reinan
Community Member

Hello, 

I am having the same issue. The field for the Client's LinkedIn Profile has an error that says Invalid LinkedIn profile. How can I fix this problem? 

Thank you!

zainul_abideen
Community Member

Hi,

I am facing the problem by adding Linkedin Profile Url at "Request a testimonial", it gives an error of "Invalid LinkedIn profile". Can you please help me?

Please, i am facing same issue. Error message pops up.

Can you assist?

360designerr
Community Member

Greetings!! I had an issue regarding the testimonial option, when I put my client's Linkedin Profile URL, It says 'invalid profile URL' but the URL is absolutely fine. Please help me with why this happens.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths