tonysimonovskiy
Ace Contributor
Tony S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 101

screenshot: https://jmp.sh/z6INymj

bilaltufail
Bilal T Member Since: Dec 15, 2017
2 of 101

Team - We got a solution to this issue yet? Getting the error on my end, red text pops up as "invalid Linkedin profile".

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 101

Hi Bilal, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please make sure that you have copied the correct LinkedIn profile link? You may be experiencing this issue because of a wrong link.

-Avery
Untitled
bossybdesign
Lorraine S Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
4 of 101

Hi Avery,

I am also receiving this error. I have tried copying with or without https:. I have tried copying from the top bar and from the client's contact info section. Nothing seems to work, unfortunately.

I have tried 2 different client's profiles and double-checked the URL upon receiving the error...

Any advice?

Thanks,

Lorraine

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 101

Hi Lorraine,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your testimonial/s. Thank you.

Untitled
bossybdesign
Lorraine S Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
6 of 101

Thank you!

5fdd27e7
Faraz D Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
7 of 101

Hi Goran,

I am also having the same issue of adding testimonial because of the "Invalid Linkedin profile" error. Kindly help me in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Faraz Danish

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 101

Hi Faraz,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
diesel1256
Abhishek K Member Since: Jul 22, 2020
9 of 101

I am also getting same issue Invalid Linkedin Profile. I am sure that I am copying correct linkedin profile url and I did check through chrome. Can you please help me in resolving this issue?

darkod55
Darko D Member Since: Apr 20, 2016
10 of 101

Hi Goran,

I am having the same issue on my end. Can somebody please contact me as well to help me on this?

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS