Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client testimonial request doesn't work - linkedin profile field buggy

zainul_abideen
Zain U Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
61 of 101

Hi,

I am facing the problem by adding Linkedin Profile Url at "Request a testimonial", it gives an error of "Invalid LinkedIn profile". Can you please help me?

kingsley78
Kingsley U Member Since: Nov 13, 2017
62 of 101

Please, i am facing same issue. Error message pops up.

Can you assist?

360designerr
Hamza A Member Since: May 16, 2019
63 of 101

Greetings!! I had an issue regarding the testimonial option, when I put my client's Linkedin Profile URL, It says 'invalid profile URL' but the URL is absolutely fine. Please help me with why this happens.

robert_upchurch
Robert U Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
64 of 101

I also cannot get this section to work. I have tried multiple different clients. All fail on the linkedIn Field.

snausher
Salman N Member Since: Jun 8, 2020
65 of 101

Hey Avery
Get client testimonial is showing on my profile i want to avail this too but when i add my clients linkedin profile link it shows invalid profile.
I tested it on other profiles too but I am getting same error, can you help ?

nuridinselimko
Nuridin S Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
66 of 101

Hi, I am facing the same problem. Can you help me please.

ranum_shahzad
Ranum S Member Since: Jul 12, 2019
67 of 101

Hi,

I've been trying to get my testimonials done by my clients, however, everytime i enter any of my clients linkedin profile link it shows as invalid. kindly help me out what should i do.

thankyou

gitak0099
Gita E Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
68 of 101

Hi Bojan,

This link is not working for me either for allowing me to add Client Testimonials from LinkedIn. This seems like a wide-spread issue. Can you assist? URL I attempted to use was in format: https://www.linkedin.com/in/personname. It was as requested and did not work.

donmulkey
Don M Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
69 of 101

I am trying to send a testimonial request, but the LinkedIn profile field will not accept the link. Please advise.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
70 of 101

Hi All,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via support tickets and keep you updated.

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS